About the Workshop
The Climate Resilience of Micro, Small and Medium Industrial Workplaces in Egypt workshop will bring together 30 participants from the UK and Egypt in a collaborative virtual learning environment.
You will be guided by experts on ways to address the challenge of retrofitting Egypt’s MSM industrial workplaces to mitigate the impacts of climate change and create a healthy environment for workers.
As a participant you will:
- Learn how interdisciplinary research actioned through diverse methods such as modelling and system dynamics can inform ‘future-fit’ retrofit strategies
- Gain insight into how to deliver healthy, energy and climate-resilient workplaces today and in the future
- Be part of delivering a co-produced policy/stakeholder briefs outlining strategies to achieve this aim
- Have the opportunity to develop a proposal with other researchers and win further funding via a Challenge Prize project
- Be involved with the effort to contribute to UN-SDGs and COP26
Key Workshop Highlights
- Program Timeline: The workshop will take place between 1st-3rd June 2021
- Duration: 2.5 days.
- Format: Virtual interactive workshop with presentations, panel discussions and networking
What you get:
- An opportunity to be part of an international collaboration between participants from different countries and disciplines.
- A deeper understanding of global challenges and sustainable development goals
- Contributing to co-production and networking activities.
- An opportunity to apply for further funding to undertake collaborative research with international partners.